Between 2% and 5% of JLT and Marsh & Mclennan’s combined global workforce could be affected. According to a market announcement, roles across the UK, Europe, Asia, North America, the Middle East and
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?