Speaking at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference in Manchester, CEO Steve White called on the Financial Conduct Authority to focus on proportionate supervision and bring an end to a
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims