The group today revealed that CDPQ will obtain a “significant minority stake” in the group, with the money being used to provide new growth equity in addition to liquidity to existing shareholders.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation