Julian Boughton, CEO of Alan & Thomas, said the acquisition was “one of a number of deals in the pipeline”.
Wimborne-based Commercial and General writes £4m of gross written premium annually. The val
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?