From 1 March Kopp will succeed Khun Nittaya Piriyathamwong as country president of the general insurance business in Thailand, known as Chubb Samaggi since 2016.
Khun Nittaya, previously managing
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- Ethnicity pay gap reporting to pose 'challenges' for insurers if made mandatory
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Blog: How can the wider insurance industry cope in times of surge?