The estimated figure, released to the Australian Stock Exchange today, is worse than the insurer’s expected combined operating ratio range of 100% to 102% given in a market update in October and
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter