That we are asked is an improvement as only 10 years ago we were being asked if inclusion was even relevant to the insurance profession at all.
We began this work when the approach to diversity and
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?