That we are asked is an improvement as only 10 years ago we were being asked if inclusion was even relevant to the insurance profession at all.
We began this work when the approach to diversity and
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- Insurtech UK gets government backing
- Honcho secures investment from Maven
- First Central's Andy James on trusting in insurance