Mapfre’s global chairman and CEO Antonio Huertas has decided to create a Eurasia division to include Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Malta, the Philippines and Turkey.
The division, which controlled aroun
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber