The syndicate of Hong Kong and Chinese insurers, including China Taiping, will offer cover for global acts of war, piracy attacks and other perils for Asian owned, managed or chartered vessels valued
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote