The syndicate of Hong Kong and Chinese insurers, including China Taiping, will offer cover for global acts of war, piracy attacks and other perils for Asian owned, managed or chartered vessels valued
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Victor names incoming UK boss
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'