The listed company is looking to raise NZ$70.8m (£37.1m) as it continues the recovery from severe 2010-11 Canterbury earthquake losses and looks to repay a NZ$30m Bank of New Zealand loan and invest
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims