The winners of Hong Kong Insurance Awards 2017, organised by the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers and judged by an independent judging panel, including Insurance Post Asia editor Andrew Tjaardstra are
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'