Edward Rayfield, most recently the New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory casualty manager, for Chubb’s global broker unit, has been appointed Chubb’s head of casualty in Singapore.
- Marsh threatens to ‘squash’ insurtech Marshmallow over use of name
- Blog: Brexit could leave motor insurers without room for manoeuvre
- Industry braced for losses in wake of Carillion collapse
- Aston Scott and Lark to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Integra Insurance Solutions to consult over 17 redundancies
- Volante launches first London Market MGA
- Connected cars pose terror risk, conference hears