Edward Rayfield, most recently the New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory casualty manager, for Chubb’s global broker unit, has been appointed Chubb’s head of casualty in Singapore.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated