Edward Rayfield, most recently the New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory casualty manager, for Chubb’s global broker unit, has been appointed Chubb’s head of casualty in Singapore.
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Whiplash rethink urged as motor claims fall
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Insurtech sees its Facebook chatbot pilot flop
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years