The number of Q1 2017 Asian M&A deals is the highest number of acquisitions and mergers since 2008 according to Willis Towers Watson’s deal performance monitor. Asian acquirers completed 80 deals in t
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in