The reinsurer was hit by a poor investment performance of 1.5% (2015: 6.4%) and a particular poor first half of the year when its combined operating ratio climbed to 107%. Overall the insurer finished
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in