Group CEO, Tokio Marine Kiln
UK insurers would be wise to keep a close watch on what Charles Franks is up to.
After the successful Tokio Marine buyout of HCC for £4.8bn, Franks could become a serious player in the UK this year.
Definitely one to watch.
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards