CEO, Lockton International
Neil Nimmo could be seen as a pioneer of the broking space having grown Lockton into a £1.3bn business.
Lockton has a now firm spot within the global broking community - something Nimmo has coined the ‘Locktonisation' of the business.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Database overload
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins