CEO, Lockton International
Neil Nimmo could be seen as a pioneer of the broking space having grown Lockton into a £1.3bn business.
Lockton has a now firm spot within the global broking community - something Nimmo has coined the ‘Locktonisation' of the business.
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars