CEO, Lockton International
Neil Nimmo could be seen as a pioneer of the broking space having grown Lockton into a £1.3bn business.
Lockton has a now firm spot within the global broking community - something Nimmo has coined the ‘Locktonisation' of the business.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- Insurers throw support behind calls to ban use of hands free devices while driving
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Analysis: Protecting businesses against political risks
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk