Partner, ABC Investors
Following on from their success at LV, John O'Roarke and his team of fellow executives have set up their own investment vehicle.
The venture, ABC Investors, will see O'Roarke and his partners provide advice, mentoring and investment to start-up and early stage ventures.
What will 2017 have in store for them?
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Zurich's John Keppel on environmental sustainability
- Blog: The digital claims manager – a flash in the pan, or sign of progress
- Gruelling season and big wages result in record hit to Premier League clubs: Marsh
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks