CEO, BGL Group
In 2016, market analysts gave their seal of approval to BGL Group's potential listing on the London Stock Exchange, an entry that could be valued at more than £2bn.
Those in the know have hinted that the float could take place in the first quarter of 2017.
Will the potential IPO prove a distraction or boon to the business and its CEO Matthew Donaldson?
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Telematics Watch: Improving customer engagement and building trust
- Loss adjuster Graham High Group promotes Austin Snelgrove to MD role
- FCA cracks down on misleading CMC ads