CEO, Gibraltar Financial Services Commission
2016 saw a host of unrated insurers making headlines for running into trouble.
These players will no doubt be the subject of further review and investigation by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission over 2017.
Whatever the Gibraltar regulator decides, will others like Liechtenstein learn from it?
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Insurers throw support behind calls to ban use of hands free devices while driving
- Analysis: Protecting businesses against political risks
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk