CEO, Allianz Insurance UK
Falling 20 places from last year, Jon Dye has had a relatively quiet year.
A high number of catastrophic claims in 2016 hit Allianz's operating profits, but the group maintained its position as one of only two insurers to be named in Interbrand's Best Global Brands.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Telematics Watch: Improving customer engagement and building trust
- Loss adjuster Graham High Group promotes Austin Snelgrove to MD role
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?