CEO, Allianz Insurance UK
Falling 20 places from last year, Jon Dye has had a relatively quiet year.
A high number of catastrophic claims in 2016 hit Allianz's operating profits, but the group maintained its position as one of only two insurers to be named in Interbrand's Best Global Brands.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated