Group CEO, RSA
Stephen Hester's role was to generate hard value for shareholders.
Over the last few years, RSA has been constantly rumoured to be soon sold off, although the noise has quieted of late.
Will RSA (finally) get hitched in 2017? Will Hester depart this year? Or will the CEO and business make their mark in a much more positive fashion?
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Telematics Watch: Improving customer engagement and building trust
- FCA cracks down on misleading CMC ads
- Loss adjuster Graham High Group promotes Austin Snelgrove to MD role