Experts told Post that the insurtech start-up's original use of the term amounted to "mis-marketing", with others saying that the P2P model itself is not suited to the insurance market.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Loss adjuster Graham High Group promotes Austin Snelgrove to MD role
- Telematics Watch: Improving customer engagement and building trust
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?