The report, commissioned by Thompsons Solicitors, used data from the AA. It found that people who live in multiethnic districts pay an ‘ethnic penalty' in higher-than-average motor premiums of up to
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven