The report claims that a third of more than 1,300 start-ups worldwide are focusing on ways to deliver bespoke policies to customers and collaborate with insurers to drive down costs.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners