The island has commissioned PWC to look at the emerging insurance sector and how it can benefit from international changes following Brexit.
Guernsey is not part of the European Union and does not
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Rising Star: Tosin Omosebi, QBE
- Honcho secures investment from Maven