Results ended in September 2015 and showed that Acturis' revenues were at £46m, an increase of 25% over the previous year.
Since 2014, revenue grew from almost £10m to £46.10m and revenue profits
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- This week: No alarms and no surprises
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal