The company, which announced group gross written premiums of £3.15bn (2014: £3.09bn) in its full-year results statement today (1 March), saw commercial GWP remain flat for 2015 at £485m (2014: £487m).
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year