At the end of February, Bermuda expects to receive the approval of the European Parliament and Council for equivalence with the Solvency II directive with retrospective effect from 1 January 2016.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines