As the build up to the Rugby World Cup intensifies, England captain Chris Robshaw took some time out of his hectic schedule to jump in a black cab with Post news editor Callum Brodie to talk about the similarities between risk management in the boardroom and on the rugby pitch, the importance of data analysis, and how leadership in sport compares to leadership in business.
The interview with Chris coincided with a QBE decision breakdown initiative, which was designed to better understand what kind of decision makers dominate the general insurance industry. To take the decision breakdown test click here: https://decisions.qberugby.com/ to share your results tweet the hashtag #QBEdecisionbreakdown
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation