Earlier this year, the Financial Conduct Authority published a paper on consumer vulnerability that found many consumers in this sector are not having their needs met by financial companies.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Analysis: Application interrogation