However, she wasn’t expecting to find a life-sized rubber pigeon on the mantle in Besso CEO Colin Bird’s office and, it turns out, neither was he when the fowl first appeared. A poke at the boss’s sur
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Honcho delays launch until 2019
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute