The All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services (APPGIFS) has set up a busy autumn programme of meetings, all of which are open to the public.
It covers a wide range of topics from the progress of reforms of motor insurance to the new risks of cyber crime. It will also tackle the hotly debated reforms to annuities and pensions and the role of the London Insurance Market in supporting the Government's Growth Action Plan.
There will also be a joint meeting with the All Party Parliamentary Group for Missing and Runaway Children and Adults to explore the role of the financial services sector in promoting and developing the concept of guardianship.
Full details of the programme, including dates, times and speakers can be found on the Programme page.
Occasionally, the pressure of Parliamentary business means that meetings are changed nearer the time so if you are planning to attend it is best to check back on the group's website beforehand.
If you are attending you should allow plenty of time to enter the Palace of Westmister as the queues for public admission can sometimes be very long.
The secretariat of the APPGIFS is run by Incisive Media. If you have ideas for topics the group could discuss or would like to present at any of the autumn meetings you should contact Jonathan Swift, Content Director, Insurance Division, Incisive Media.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines