Somewhere adrift in the Atlantic floats the M/V Lyubov Orlova, an abandoned Russian cruise ship.
The Orlova has been subject to widespread media coverage after it broke loose from tow ropes while being
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May