The firm, which covers health, employee benefits and HR support services, is one of Birmingham's oldest companies, and covers more than 400 000 people under health and accident insurance policies.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor