Although the likes of India, China and the Philippines may be the big hitters in this market, Edward Murray asks if insurers are looking too far east and ignoring opportunities closer to home.
As a BPO
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud