There is less than a month left to comment on a draft report for the European Commission on natural catastrophes and insurance coverage, after its publication at the end of October.
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal