A recent survey conducted by Ernst & Young of 160 large insurance companies across Europe revealed that 57% of insurers polled think they are on track to comply with Solvency II by January 2014, but
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Analytics: Why Robot?
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer