The country's growing middle class and low insurance penetration make it an attractive prospect for general insurers looking to expand into South East Asia.
But Indonesia's insurance sector is
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair