The horsemeat scandal, which has seen traces of horse DNA found in meat products across Europe, will inevitably have a knock-on effect on the insurance industry. But this is more like as a result of
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International