Recent publicity surrounding the recall of the ‘Start Your Senses’ zebra toy has once again focused attention on the recall cover offered by insurers. Coming soon after the horsemeat scandal, the case
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal