Former Ecclesiastical chief executive Michael Tripp has joined accountancy firm Mazars as a general insurance partner.
In this video, he talks about his goals for the new role and the challenges he might face, where the general insurance actuarial space is heading, and challenges facing the insurance industry.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails