What motivates a candidate to move from one employer to another is far more complicated than the salary that is on offer – although, of course, that does play a part. And, what held true in the boom y
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Ex-Ingenie CEO King reunites with Lineker to launch Munich Re-backed insurtech Ticker
- Start-up to bring pay-as-you-go commercial insurance to the UK's SME "heartland"
- Q&A: Alzheimer's Society's Tim Shakespeare on why the Insurance Day of Giving is so important
- Standard Club to leave Lloyd's next year