In the weekend papers Greening said that it was time to confront the issues surrounding whiplash "head on".
She said: "The first challenge will be to get the insurance industry to acknowledge that
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven