This up-dates people on changes in the group's officers and its administrative arrangements as well as previewing the issues likely to dominate the autumn session of Parliament.
If you would like to be added to the email list for up-dates on the group's pogramme and activities please let Jonathan Swift or David Worsfold know.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated