She brings the total number of embers of the group to 53 with just over half now drawn from the House of Commons.
Next meeting tomorrow
The next meeting of the group is tomorrow when it will be tackling the problem of whiplash claims from motor accidents:
Tuesday 15 November
Portcullis House, Room N, 4.30pm - 6pm
A new consensus for tackling whiplash culture in the UK
Can the insurance industry agree on how diagnosis, claims and treatment could be changed; and is there a better way?
Andy Wigmore, on behalf of Health and Case Management
Prof Sir Mansel Aylward
Nick Starling - Director of General Insurance and Health, Association of British insurers Graham Plumb, Claims Technical Manager - Large Loss, AXA Insurance
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation