Post reported in May that the firm was considering withdrawing its membership after the ABI backed Ministry of Justice plans to abolish the recoverability of after-the-event insurance premiums.
- Child abuse inquiry slams ‘hostile, baffling, frustrating and futile’ claims process as it pushes for insurer action
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Saga reports surge in fixed priced policies as insurance margins shrink
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- This week: A diamond in the grind