European organisations breathed a sigh of relief on 20 July 2010 when the British Ministry of Justice announced a delay in the implementation of the UK Bribery Act. The act was due to come into force
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair