It is exactly a year to the day since Woolworths went into administration, suffocated by the weight of its own debt and uninsurable in the eyes of the trade credit sector.
The high-profile collapse
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding