Chairman Ant Gould welcomed general insurance industry leaders to Post's Business Leaders Forum parliamentary reception last week. Having been founded four years' ago, Mr Gould said the BLF is now
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars