In the opening speech at the British Insurance Awards, Ant Gould, group editor-in-chief of Incisive Media's insurance division, reflected on a torrid 18 months for the general economy.
"This time last
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential